Renault & Dacia Dealership in Bridgend, South Wales
Leyshon Flint & Sons is a local, family run Renault & Dacia dealership with over 20 years' experience in the sale of new Renaults & Dacia cars. Our years of experience and supportive, friendly staff have gained us a wealth of regular local customers, as well as a shining reputation within the local community.
We know that sometimes it is much more affordable to hire and pay monthly which is why we also provide a huge range of contract hire vehicles ideal for individuals or businesses. See our range of contact hire vans here.
Are you a Motability customer? Our specialist team can assist you in choosing you’re new vehicle that is perfect for your needs. We also offer a home demonstration service as we always trying to make the car buying process a little easier for you the best way we can. Click here for more information!
Leyshon Flint & Sons friendly and personal service aims to exceed your expectations at every step!
Renault 4+ Package
- WARRANTY: Our new cars are guaranteed against any defect relating to material, fitting or manufacturing fault for 48 months or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- SERVICING: Up to four free services within your first four years of ownership or your first 48,000 miles (80,000 miles for vans), whichever comes first. Book your service here.
- ROADSIDE COVER: Any problems and we’ll provide AA emergency roadside repairs or tow you to the nearest Renault dealer, 24-hours a day, every day of the year.
- FINANCE PACKAGE: Simplify your cash flow with fixed monthly payments and the choice of three options at the end of the contract. See our finance offers here.
Dacia Warranty Package
- WARRANTY: Your new Dacia is covered by a standard 3 year / 60,000 mile* Warranty package. Under the terms of this Warranty, your Dacia dealer is able to repair or replace, without charge, parts that are found to have a material or assembly defect that is recognised by Dacia. Your new Dacia also comes with a 2 year paintwork warranty, as well as a 6 year anti-corrrosion warranty.
- SERVICING: The service interval on all versions of Dacia are 1 year or 12,000 miles, whichever limit is reached first. Leyshon Flint & Sons are fully equipped to service your Dacia and will even send you out a friendly reminder when your car is close to its 1 year service. Find out more about our qualified servicing here.
- ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE: We don't expect it to happen, but we'll ensure help is on hand if it does. In the event of a breakdown, help is just a phone call away with Dacia Assistance. This service is provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We'll provide prompt roadside assistance in the UK and Northern Ireland for the first 3 years / 60,000 miles*, in line with the terms of the standard manufacturer's Warranty.
In need of a full and comprehensive MOT? We can do this for you.
And what's more, we're investing in an all-new, purpose-built extension for our dealership to accommodate onsite MOT services. The extension will be spacious enough for you to pull in, hand your keys over to our experienced service team and enjoy a cup of tea while they set about servicing your vehicle as quickly as possible.
Are you a business owner looking to invest in commercial vehicles? Our leasing offers are purposely designed to help with the stability of your cash flow. Additionally, we offer a monthly maintenance service. So if you have field sales representatives who are always out on the road or driving all over the country, you'll have the peace of mind knowing that if anything goes wrong, you're covered.
Our fleet hire option also extends to electric vehicles. Think of how your business image could improve if your customers knew you were investing in helping the environment. Investing in commercial electric vehicles is an effective solution to reducing your company's carbon footprint.
If you're looking for a way to reduce your carbon footprint, then investing in an electric vehicle may be the perfect option.
With zero carbon emissions, electric vehicles contribute nothing to global warming and have an all-round positive effect on the environment. What's more, you can make substantial savings from reduced fuel costs and tax exemptions. Visit our Electric Vehicles page for more information.
We offer Motability cars that are designed to provide mobility solutions for disabled people. A disability shouldn't prevent you from driving. That's why we offer special schemes on behalf of Renault and Dacia to enable disabled people to become more mobile.
Motability is a registered charity, therefore the cars they offer are to lease. This allows a stable payment plan rather than any expensive upfront costs or substantial initial pay-outs.
Deals and Offers
We try our utmost to give you the most for your money and more. That's why our aftersales offers are specifically designed to notify you of any services that you could benefit from - at an incredibly appealing price. Our aftersales offers and services include things such as:
- General vehicle service
- Front break pads
- Wiper blades
If you'd like to find out more and see what offers are running currently, then don't hesitate visiting our Aftersales Offers page right away. The very last thing we want is for you to be missing out.