What Is The DDS Card?
The Defence Discount Service is the nation's recognition and appreciation of a valuable service provided by organisations within the Forces Community across the UK
The Armed Forces Covenant sets out the relationship between the Nation, the State and the Armed Forces. It recognises that the whole nation has a moral obligation to members of the Armed Forces and their families, and it establishes how they should expect to be treated. It exists to redress the disadvantages that the Armed Forces community faces in comparison to other citizens, and to recognise sacrifices made.
Who Is Eligible?
Defence Discount Service Card (DDS Card)
- Serving Member
- Military Veteran
- MOD Employee or Veteran
- Military Reservist (TA)
- Military Cadet Instructor
Blue Light Sales (BLC)
- Serving & Retired Police Officers
- Serving & Retired Paramedics
- Serving & Retired Fire Fighters
- NHS Doctors & Nurses
- Prison Officers
- RNLI Staff/Volunteer
Included with the DDS Military and Blue Light Programme
4 Year Warranty
- All DDS & BLC customers get the free 4 year / 100,000 miles comprehensive Renault UK warranty
4 Years Roadside Assistance
- All DDS & BLC customers also get the normal Renault UK roadside assistance including roadside, home, and national cover with onward travel and European cover for the first 3 years
How To Apply For Your DDS Card
Leyshon Flint & Sons & The DDS Card
Leyshon Flint & Sons are pleased to be able to offer all DDS Card holders the following Service Discounts:
- Metallic paint, free of charge (which excludes liquid yellow)
- Huge discounts on many models in the DDS range
Contact Leyshon Flint & Sons, Bridgend South Wales for further information.