- 2018 Model Year Renault ZOE available from £199 per month on a three-year 4.9% APR PCP Selections offer
- PCP offers encompass entire Renault ZOE line-up with buy-lease or full-purchase battery options
- New ZOE introduces more powerful R110 motor, Android Auto compatibility and new optional ‘Aconite’ purple metallic paint
- All-electric ZOE supermini has a real-world range of 186 miles – the best of any mainstream electric vehicle
- ZOE is the best-selling electric vehicle in Europe
Renault UK is making it easier than ever for drivers to upgrade from a combustion-engined vehicle to the all-electric Renault ZOE with the availability of a host of attractive offers on the enhanced 2018 model. Now featuring the R110 motor – which is 16hp more powerful than the powerplant on the previous version yet still maintains the same real world range of 186 miles – the MY18 ZOE is available to order now, with first deliveries expected in late summer.
The latest ZOE is available through a selection of three-year 4.9% APR PCP Selections offers. Alternatively, customers can opt to finance their new ZOE via 0% HP five-year deals. The limited-time offers, which are available until 2nd July, encompass the entire Renault ZOE line-up. These offers are available for both of the ZOE’s purchase options – either with a battery hire scheme where the Z.E 40 battery is leased each month or via outright purchase.
Underlining the affordability of the ZOE, the Dynamique Nav version can be enjoyed for only £199 per month (excluding battery lease) via the 4.9% APR PCP Selections offer following an initial deposit of £3,4991. As an outright purchase and via the same PCP package, the iDynamique Nav costs £269 per month with a customer deposit of £4,999 (including battery).
For those that want a more luxurious all-electric driving experience, the ZOE Signature Nav can be owned through the three-year 4.9% PCP Selections offer for £239 per month (excluding battery lease) with a deposit of £3,799. For outright purchase, the iSignature Nav costs £309 per month after a customer deposit of £4,999 (including battery).
In addition, Renault is continuing to offer retail customers who purchase a ZOE, a free 7kW wall box charger fully-installed at their home to ensure the best possible electric experience.
Although the entry-level version in the simplified 2018 Renault ZOE range, the Dynamique Nav has a comprehensive standard specification, which includes hands-free keycard, automatic lights and wipers, rear parking sensors, cruise control, climate control, Android Auto-enabled 7-inch R-Link infotainment system with voice-controlled TomTom sat nav, and LED Daytime Running Lights.
In addition to the Dynamique Nav specification, the Signature Nav adds features such as supple premium leather upholstery, BOSE® audio system, heated front seats, electrically folding door mirrors and a rear parking camera.
The top-of-the-range version is now also available with a new optional Purple Interior Pack, which includes a violet satin finish for the dashboard trim strip and air vent, gear lever base, loudspeaker surrounds, top stitching along with black and violet fabric upholstery. The pack also perfectly complements the new optional ‘Aconite’ dark metallic purple paint that is available for all 2018 Renault ZOE variants.
ZOE is the best-selling electric car in Europe and more than 6,000 ZOE have been sold since launching in the UK in 2013. More than 100,000 ZOE have been built to date. ZOE is one of three models in Renault’s diverse electric vehicle range, which includes the Twizy quadricycle, the Kangoo Van Z.E. – Europe’s best selling electric van – and the forthcoming Master Z.E. large panel van.
ZOE is a multi-award winning 100 per cent electric vehicle. Recent awards include:
- Best Electric Car up to £20,000 – WhatCar? Awards 2018
- Best Ultra Low Emission Car – FleetWorld Honours 2018
- Electric Car of the Year – Company Car Today Awards 2018
- Best SME Green Company Car – Business Car Manager Awards 2018
- Best Used Electric Car – Diesel Car & Eco Car Magazine 2018
- Best Small Company Car – Carbuyer Best Car Awards 2018
- Best Eco Car – Parkers New Car Awards 2018
- Game Changer – Autocar Awards 2017