Looking to buy a used car in Bridgend, South Wales?
Buying a used car can sometimes be a bit of a hectic and stressful experience.
Searching around for the make and model of the car ideally suited to you, that is priced just right for affordability, isn't the most desirable way to spend a Saturday afternoon. We can help you save time so you can spend it doing something more enjoyable – like taking a sunny drive down to the beach.
All of our used cars Bridgend, South Wales are priced fairly, with no hidden frills or unwanted added extras. What you see is what you get and you’re guaranteed to land yourself a superb deal. Additionally, our cars are fully checked before they are offered for sale. That way we can guarantee you total peace and that you are getting more than what you pay for.
What are the Benefits of Buying a Second Hand Car?
The more obvious and probably most popular reason for buying a used car is the price. You don’t pay any large upfront costs like you sometimes have to when buying a brand new car and you can often pay for it with a single affordable payment.
But it’s not only great value for money you get when investing in a used car. Here are 5 more benefits:
- Cheaper insurance – used cars are typically less expensive to insure than brand new cars. With a used car the insurance will usually be a lot cheaper so you end up saving money.
- Reliability – a used car has essentially been thoroughly tested by its previous owner. Any previous problems that occurred unseen during the production process would have been identified and dealt with by the original owner. Although, just to be sure, we carry out a comprehensive check before any of our cars are put to sale.
- Peace of mind – imagine how much sleep you’d lose if you had a shiny brand new Ferrari parked outside your house every night. A used car will already have been broken in by its previous owner so you won’t have to worry about scratching it for the first time.
- Fees - a used car doesn’t require the necessary paperwork or transportation fees that a new car does.
- Less depreciation – a brand new car could lose almost 73% of its value within the first year of purchase. That’s good news for you, as you can often land yourself a bargain.
Why Buy a Second Hand Car From Us?
Used Cars in Bridgend, South Wales from Leyshon Flint and Sons
We have been working in the car dealership industry for 20 years. That’s two entire decades of helping hundreds of people find an ideal used car. You can rest assured that you’re getting a premium second hand vehicle at the right price.
Moreover, many of our used cars in Bridgend are available direct from the manufacturer - with most being less than 18 months old. Why not visit our offers page and see if you can find yourself a great deal?
We also employ friendly sales executives 7 days a week to help you find the best deals to suit your needs. There’s no pressure to buy or incessant sales pitch – just friendly and helpful advice that guides you to your perfect used car.
You can call into our showroom in Bridgend South Wales today at a time that suits you, we’re always happy to help.
Please take time to look at the vast range of used cars we have to offer and if you’d like to know more about a particular car then please don’t hesitate to contact us.
* This representative example is for illustration purposes only and does not constitute an offer. Written quotations are available on request and finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. A guarantee may be required. Over 18's only. This service is provided by Evolution Funding Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit brokerage, FCA number is 669005. Evolution Funding are a credit broker, not a lender. Other offers may be available but cannot be used in conjunction with this offer. We work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase. We are only able to offer finance products from these providers and they may provide an incentive to do so.