Looking to buy a used van in Bridgend, South Wales?
Buying a used van can sometimes be a bit of a hectic and stressful experience.
Searching around for the make and model of the van ideally suited to you, that is priced just right for affordability, isn't the most desirable way to spend a Saturday afternoon. We can help you save time so you can spend it doing something more enjoyable – like taking a sunny drive down to the beach.
All of our used vans are priced fairly, with no hidden frills or unwanted added extras. What you see is what you get and you’re guaranteed to land yourself a superb deal. Additionally, our vans are fully checked before they are offered for sale. That way we can guarantee you total peace and that you are getting more than what you pay for.
What are the Benefits of Buying a Used Van?
The more obvious and probably most popular reason for buying a used van is the price. You don’t pay any large upfront costs like you sometimes have to when buying a brand new van and you can often pay for it with a single affordable payment.
But it’s not only great value for money you get when investing in a used van. Here are 5 more benefits:
- Cheaper insurance – new vans are typically more expensive insure than brand new vans. With a used van the insurance will usually be a lot cheaper so you end up saving money.
- Reliability – a used van has essentially been thoroughly tested by its previous owner. Any previous problems that occurred unseen during the production process would have been identified and dealt with by the original owner. Although, just to be sure, we carry out a comprehensive check before any of our vans are put to sale.
- Peace of mind – imagine how much sleep you’d lose if you had a shiny brand new Ferrari parked outside your house every night. A used van will already have been broken in by its previous owner so you won’t have to worry about scratching it for the first time.
- Fees - a used van doesn’t require the necessary paperwork or transportation fees that a new van does.
- Less depreciation – a brand new van could lose almost 73% of its value within the first year of purchase. That’s good news for you, as you can often land yourself a bargain.
Why Buy a Used Van From Leyshon Flint & Sons?
We have been working in the van dealership industry for 20 years. That’s two entire decades of helping hundreds of people find an ideal used van. You can rest assured that you’re getting a premium second hand vehicle at the right price.
Moreover, many of our used vans are available direct from the manufacturer - with most being less than 18 months old. Why not visit our offers page and see if you can find yourself a great deal?
We also employ friendly sales executives 7 days a week to help you find the best deals to suit your needs. There’s no pressure to buy or incessant sales pitch – just friendly and helpful advice that guides you to your perfect used van.
You can call into our showroom today at a time that suits you, we’re always happy to help.
You can also take a look below at the vast range of used vans we have to offer and if you’d like to know more about a particular van then please don’t hesitate to contact us.